Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Bags of my dream


Chanel 2.55

Ciao ragazzi! Ecco a voi un post che mi fa sognare...dedicato alle borse che più mi piacciono di più, borse che mi rapiscono, che guardo e riguardo da molto tempo: una sorta di lista di tutte quelle borse che "ucciderei" per averle... e voi avete una lista dei desideri?Quale borsa vi piacerebbe avere e la desiderate da tanto tempo? Sperando che almeno una in futuro sarà mia.. queste sono le mie preferite..(per ora :)..) 

Hello guys! Here is a post that makes me dream...dedicated to bags that I like more, bags that kidnap me, and I look about for a long time: a sort of list of all those bags that "kill" for them...and do you have a wish list? What bag would you like to have and you want it for so long? Hoping that least one in my future will be mine..These are my favourites ( for now :)...)

_Monica_
Chanel cocoon


Satchel bag by Mulberry


Falabella bag by Stella Mccartney


Peekabo by Fendi


No comments:

Post a Comment